The term “www.terravivos.com” or “us” or “we” or “Website” refers to the owner of the Website. The term “You” refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term “may,” will be interpreted as actions that rest solely in the discretion of the Website.
(1) All materials contained on the Website are owned by the Website, www.terravivos.com. All rights reserved.
(2) No person is authorized to use, copy, distribute, or redistribute any portion the Website including related graphics.
(3) The Website and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Website are trademarks/service marks that identify www.terravivos.com and the goods and/or services provided by the Website. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of the Website.
(4) You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of this site, in whole or in part.
(5) This website is protected from content theft by both passive and active components. Any copyright infringements of the Website content and other copyrighted material will result in prosecution according to the international copyright law, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA), and any other applicable law or regulation.
(6) Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material, and the use is non-commercial.
(7) You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
It is the policy of The Vivos Group to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit the Company to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided The Vivos Group is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, they should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at: https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ01.pdf, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of the copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, The Vivos Group has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on the Website, please notify our designated agent, preferably by email, at:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you submit any communication or contribution to the Website (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Website a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your communication or contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. You also agree and represent that you own any and all rights necessary to grant such licenses as herein described.
The Website may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the Website. The Website does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. The Website does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from the Website. The Website shall not be liable to you or any entity for the content or use of the content available through such a hyperlink.
The Website may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You hereby authorize the Website to release information about you if required by law or subpoena without notice to you.
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and/or when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the Company, and/or to comply with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served upon the Company.
You will indemnify the Website and its agents, affiliates, and employees from any liability, loss, or expense (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) resulting from any third-party claim or proceeding in which it is alleged that any content posted by you or the use thereof infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or moral rights of another or is unlawful.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE IS WITHOUT WARRANTY, AND IN AN AS-IS CONDITION AND ON AN AS AVAILABLE BASIS.
The Website does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information presented on this website.
NEITHER WE NOR THE WEBSITE WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Forum and Choice of Law
You agree that by visiting and using this site, to be governed by the Laws of the State of California. Any and all actions or claims between you and the Website shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in San Diego County, California, at the court closest to the headquarters of the Company, regardless of where you reside.
By your use of the Website, you agree that membership in Vivos shall only be for lawful purposes, that your identity is genuine and that any form of fraud including but not limited to misrepresentation of your personal profile or other information provided on your application or the information you provide to THE VIVOS GROUP, will not be falsified, or considered any form of a scam or fraud wherein you are phishing for information and/or similar unlawful activities, that may be used against THE VIVOS GROUP and/or any of its members, employees, associates, officers, directors, partners, agents, properties, shelters, bunkers, real property, or intellectual property of any kind or form.
If you have any concerns about The Vivos Group or your use of The Vivos Group Website, please contact us at email@example.com with a detailed description, and we will try to resolve it.